Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude


So, as many of you have probably noticed, I haven't written on my blog for quite some time. It would be impossible to catch up on my life up to this point, so I won't even try. Summary of the past three months: basically, life has been really, really tough, but I'm doing better now. I know Heavenly Father gives you trials to make you stronger, and I have definitely felt His hand in my life these past few months. He has been there blessing me and strengthening me every step of the way. With His and my Savior's help, I know things will all work out in the end.

I have so many things to be grateful for this holiday season! I could probably make a never-ending list of all the things I'm grateful for, but that would be more than anyone else needs to read, and it would really only benefit me. For now, I want to say that even when times are tough, there is always something to be grateful for. I also know that the more grateful you are, the clearer perspective you have. At least, this has been true for me. When I keep my eyes focused on my Savior it's almost impossible not to be grateful for my life and all that Christ has done for me. It's amazing how no matter how hard you try to serve Him and do His will, you'll always be indebted to Him. His love has really helped me get through everything I've been experiencing.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and a happy holiday season! I have no idea when I'll have time to write again--probably not until after finals in three weeks--but I wanted to write a little something. I am grateful for all my family and friends! Thank you so much for everything! And don't forget to eat lots of turkey and mashed potatoes! =)

I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're pretty much the greatest ever! I'm grateful for who you are and the things I learn from you. Lots of love

    ReplyDelete