My little brother came home from his mission yesterday! I can hardly believe two years have past, and then, at the same time, it feels like forever since he left. But it has been fun seeing him again! For those who don't know, he served for two years in the Las Vegas, Nevada Spanish speaking mission for my church.
Surprisingly, I think he's already adjusted to being home! Within minutes after we left the airport, he was cracking jokes and acting like his old self. I don't think I've ever seen a missionary adjust so easily before, but he's the same-old Trevor I've always known, that's for sure. Teasing included.

We could spot him in the distance before he reached the exit because he was so tall! He grew on his mission, that's for sure.

Hugs all around! We had a large group to greet him, as well as hand-made posters and balloons. Hopefully we didn't embarrass him too much... =)

Mom was probably the most excited to see him, but I guess I can't blame her. It would be hard not seeing your son for two years! She was pretty proud of him, along with the rest of us.

The family, including Aunt Margaret and Grandma (and missing a few, of course)
I don't think he adjusted quite as fast as you think. He answered the phone "Hello, this is Elder Morgan" when I called the house tonight :).
ReplyDeleteThat's because you were calling with a Nevada phone number...
ReplyDeleteOh yay!!! he's home!! :) I know you're SO excited.
ReplyDelete