Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh, January! (and Wedding Photos)

So normally I claim January to be the worst month of the year: it's cold, wet, and snowy, the holidays are over, and there isn't much to look forward to. However, the last few weeks have probably been the best three weeks of my life, so I have no reason to complain. 2011 has already been a great year for me! I feel pretty blessed, that's for sure, but we'll save the detail for another time.*

Obviously, I'm a little behind on my blog...I wanted to post a few photos from my brother's wedding, so maybe I'll go ahead and do that now. Trevor and Kristin were married on December 18th in the Bountiful, UT temple. It was a pretty great, easy-going day, and it was fun being able to celebrate with them. So, because I believe a picture (or pictures) speak a thousand words, I'll stop writing and post a few favorites instead:

The siblings


The family

Bride's maids!

(and check out our (slightly painful) shoes!!!)

Bride's maids and Groom's men

Jessica wanted to join in on the tie-tying fun


The first dance

Proof that my dad really CAN dance...this was probably our first dance as well ;)

Me and the bride (sadly, none of my pictures with Trevor turned out)

And they're off! It truly was a great day!


*and for all you curious folks out there, yes, it involves a guy--a pretty amazing one at that ;)

1 comment:

  1. A guy for you? Allison! You can't keep me in suspense! I want to know! If you want to share, that is.

    ReplyDelete