Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happiness is...


...not having to wear nylons to work anymore!!!


Yes, this is that big of a deal that I decided I needed to document this day by posting an entry about it. We had a staff meeting, and it was announced that female employees working at the Church History Library no longer have to wear pantyhose. The women began to cheer and laugh and cry all at the same time.

Best day EVER.

Perhaps this doesn't mean a lot to you, but if you had to wear tight, itchy, hot, uncomfortable nylons every day for the past 7 months, worry about replacing them every few weeks because of runs and holes, you'd understand too.

5 comments:

  1. nylons/leggings - story of my life. Well, used to be, as a dancer. I don't dance anymore so I guess I'm off the hook? A part of me tells me I'd rather be wearing them still :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. I hate nylons. That's awesome that you no longer have to wear them. Love it! - (Meaning that you blogged about it.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I am so happy for ya! I'm with ya on the nylons..I have to wear thigh highs only!

    ReplyDelete