There is one flower that I favor above all others, and that's the tulip (red in particular). So when my mom suggested we visit the tulip festival in Woodburn (south of Portland), I was ecstatic. And I never expected it to be quite this beautiful! As we pulled up to the farm, I thought I had reached paradise (I imagine gardens full of tulips in Heaven). Thousands and thousands of tulips spread as far as the eye could see, all in rows of different colors! It. Was. Stunning.
And since pictures say a thousand words, I'll let you take in the sea of tulips for yourself:
typical Allison pose - you have your legs apart about 2~3 feet in a lot of your pics haha. I lurve tulips!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness these pictures are so beautiful! I love all the colors!!
ReplyDeleteI know I already said this on your facebook, but I LOVE these picture!!! Tulips are tied for my favorite flower. This was so cool! I loved seeing the rows of tulips upon tulips. So much cooler than the one at Thanksgiving Point! My favorite, favorite picture was the 4th to last one - of the flowers. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing! (And by the way this is Kristi - I have 2 google accounts and the other one isn't letting me comment.)
ReplyDelete