Friday, May 22, 2009

Visual Proof

Here are two pictures I took just for fun the night I finished my novel. It was late, I was tired, and the world was in my hands (or at least the camera was). Oh, the things you do at 11 o'clock at night!

Here's the final page of my novel...if you read too hard you might ruin the story.


And here's me pretending to be typing although it's obvious I'm not writing anything...also, I would have you note the time in the bottom right-hand corner of my computer screen if you could actually see it. I technically finished at 11:04, but wasn't crazy enough to take pictures until 12 minutes later. My roommate thought I was nuts.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool you finished your novel!! That makes me excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must buy a copy once it is published!!!!!! :) I'm SO proud of you ;)

    ReplyDelete