Thursday, September 3, 2009

Goodreads

Hey everyone! I'm now on Goodreads, as well as Shelfari. I haven't done much with my Goodreads account yet--it was a requirement for my Literature for Adolescent class--but I know there are a ton of you who have accounts as well. I would love to have you as my friend and exchange favorite books! As soon as life slows down a bit, I'll also add my own favorites to the meek list I already have. But I'm excited to discuss books and get recommendations from you!

http://www.goodreads.com/
https://www.shelfari.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I apparently don't have your #!! I texted laura but didn't get a response...hmmm...call me if you get this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't call you at the moment, but my number is 503-729-2062...i'll try calling you when I get the chance or you can call me. Laura doesn't get text, but I do. Are you in Utah?

    ReplyDelete