I had the wonderful opportunity to read the 4 Gospels in 4 weeks. My ward came up with the theme for December, "Live as He Lived," and it truly has been amazing to study Christ's life and remember the true meaning of Christmas. I honestly don't know if I've ever felt closer to Christ than I do this holiday season! In just a few weeks of study, I've been able to come unto Him more and truly know who He is as my Friend, Brother, Savior, and Redeemer. I know He came to earth to serve and save mankind! Everything he did or said or didn't say testifies that he is the Savior , the very Son of God. I love Him so much, and am so grateful for His ultimate sacrifice for me.I am so grateful for this reminder of the true meaning of Christmas, and I hope I can continue to become more like Him this coming year. 2010 was tough, but because of my Savior and His ever-encircling arms of love, I've made it through and felt the peace only He can offer. I know that He lives!
I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment