Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shannon Hale Obsession

I'm pretty aware of the fact that a majority of my posts have been about Shannon Hale and that I'm a little obsessed with her books right now. I even got the entire Bayern series for Christmas (with the original artwork on the first three books). Well, I'm auditing Children's Publishing again at BYU (I owe this blog to that class!), which means I get to sit in each class period without having to do any of the work.

And guess who was our guest speaker last Wednesday night?!?

That's right! SHANNON HALE!!!

I came to class with all 4 of my new books, and Shannon signed and personalized every single one of them! I was pretty excited, and a little star-struck when I talked to her. She knows Rick Walton really well (see later post), so she even added a special note about him in Forest Born.

Here are a few pictures of proof to my obsession:





1 comment:

  1. "To Allison, who doesn't burn people alive." I sure hope not :) (I assume that is in the books).

    That's awesome that you got to meet her and have her sign your books!

    ReplyDelete