Saturday, May 8, 2010

More Wedding Photos

I got a few more photos from Laura and Dave's wedding that I wanted to share. Most of them were taken by Laura's sister-in-law, Stephanie, but a few of them are mine. Stephanie's camera took a lot better pictures than mine did, especially at the reception.

The unofficial photographers


More bridesmaid photos...

Stephanie, me, and Emily hanging out before the luncheon


The wrist corsage

I think this picture turned out a lot better than the ones on my camera...

Laura's cute family (and my second family)

Me, Lori, Laura, and Lonnie--our friends from the British Isles!

One of Laura's bridal photos. I got to go with her when this was taken!

All about the groom and bride

Laura's bouquet

Yep, still trying to get that bouquet...



The car...which I got to help decorate! Dave's sisters filled it with candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment