This is Richard. I have hacked into Allison's blog. I just wanted her blogosphere to know that I am the luckiest guy in the entire world to be able to call Allison my wife. That is all. You may now go back to your everyday blogging.
I am sure Allison will update this piece of cyberspace sometime in the future.
Kewpie
2 days ago
what are you doing on the computer Richard?
ReplyDeleteAhh....cute :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, one of my favorite things to do is the hack into Megan's facebook and write gushy love notes to myself. I guess this is a little bit sweeter. I see you have comments from Brad Morgan on here...a little poking around...Wow! Brad and I served our missions together in the DR Santo Domingo West! Never companions, but we even had the same MTC entrance date. And now my Richard my college friend is married to Allison, Brad's sister. That's not even 7 degrees of separation. I guess the world is smaller when you're Mormon.
ReplyDelete