It was so much fun seeing my best friend of 9+ years get married yesterday! Honestly, everything is still a little surreal. Laura (now Mrs. Hackett) and Dave were married in the Salt Lake City Temple yesterday morning, so the day started early. From doing make-up and hair at 6am, to the wedding, luncheon, and reception (which was finally cleaned up around 10:30pm), it was a long, but exciting day.
I would love to write about every moment of the day, but I think pictures say more...and I took nearly 200 of them! But no worries: I'll only post a few of my favorites. Unfortunately, the lighting at the reception wasn't very good, so those pictures are a little discolored and blurred, but I'll still show off a few anyway.






Even though there were A LOT more I could've posted, this is the only kissing picture I'm going to show...I promise =)

It was a little freezing outside in the wind, but luckily no rain!

The bridesmaids




Does this scream Laura or what? The food was delicious.


I decided to play with the lighting since I didn't like the orange glow too much.

The Bridesmaids in their outfits.

The Maid-of-honor and the Bride


Fighting for the bouquet...unfortunately, I didn't catch it. I guess I'll just have to keep waiting before I find my man =)
The bouquet doesn't mean much anyway. My friend Ashley has caught 5 in a row (like at 5 diff weddings) and she is still single! :) Looks so much fun. I wish I could've been there.
ReplyDeleteOH I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED THESE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks beyond happy - so beautiful! and YOU look so beautiful too! :) I love you both SO SO SO much! P.S. I have a giftcard for Laura, but didn't know where to send it??
ReplyDeletelove you both!